Argyll is operated by Tess Dellagiacoma who is available full time as a consultant. Argyll is based in Lismore and services the Northern Rivers Region, Far North NSW, NSW LHD, and from Coffs Harbour to Tweed Heads and inland to Inverell.
Local, affordable and nimble, Argyll provides the extra brain power your organisation needs.
Our services include:
- Meeting Facilitation
- Strategic Planning Days management and facilitation
- Stakeholder Consultation
- Assistance with Performance and Funding Reporting
- Program Review
- CEO Review
- Assistance with accreditation reporting
- Dispute resolution / Complaint resolution between staff or clients
- Process review
We are trusted by clients across Australia including:
- QLD Department of Communities, Disability Services and Seniors
- Northern NSW Local Health District
- Mid North Coast Local Health District
- NSW Health Care Complaints Commission
- Lismore Women's Health and Resource Centre
- Mental Health Carers, NSW (Peak Body)
- ARAFMI, Central Coast
- NSW Department of Ageing, Disability and Home Care (as it was)
- NSW Ministry of Health
- NSW Health eHealth
- NSW Agency for Clinical Innovation
- New Zealand Ministry of Health
- Australian Government Department of Human Services, Child Support
- Australian Government Department of Health
- NSW Mental Health Commission
- Breastscreen NSW
- Expert Opinion Services, Sydney
- Communio Pty Ltd
- Catholic Healthcare
- St Vincent’s Hospital, Darlinghurst, Sydney
- Hutt Valley District Health Board, New Zealand
- Australian Journal of Advanced Nursing
- Official Visitor Program under the Mental Health Act 2007 (NSW).
Qualifications and memberships:
- Accredited Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner
- Australian Legal Practitioner
- Registered Nurse, Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Professional Member of the Resolution Institute
- Member of Far North Coast Law Society (FNCLS)
- Member of Far North Coast Family Law Practitioners Association (FNCFLPA)
- Former member of the Drug and Alcohol Community Advisory Committee, Northern NSW Local Health District.
- Member of the Mental Health Forum, Northern NSW Local Health District.
- Member of the National Register of Mental Health Consumer and Carer Representatives, Mental Health Australia.
- Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution Practice, 2018.
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, 2010, College of Law, Sydney.
- Graduate Certificate of Clinical Supervision, 2002, Whitireia Polytechnic, Wellington, New Zealand.
- Graduate Certificate of Preceptorship (adult learning and assessment), 2001, Bay of Plenty District Health Board, New Zealand.
- Master of Arts, 2006, Victoria University of Wellington (New Zealand) Postgraduate School of Nursing and Midwifery.
- Bachelor of Laws, 2009, Macquarie University, Sydney.
- Bachelor of Arts (Theatre & Film, English), 1998, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
- Registered Nurse, 1986, Royal Alexandra Hospital for Children, (now The Children’s Hospital at Westmead).
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt – International Association for Six Sigma Certification, 2015.
- Accelerating Implementation Methodology (AIM) – Centre for Healthcare Redesign in 2014 and 2018.
- Australian Institute of Company Directors, Foundations of Directorship, 2013