All forms of essential service delivery should continue where possible. If your service has been significantly impacted by COVID-19, or you think it will be, and you may have difficulty meeting your contract requirements, speak to your contract manager about the developing situation and any contingency plans that may need to be put in place. We have assurances your usual funding arrangements should not be impacted, if there is a need to temporarily suspend or change some elements of your service in response to COVID-19.
If you receive a report of a client or staff member being infected, first contact your local Public Health Unit or call the state-wide number 1300 066 055 and follow the prompts.
If you have staff members that test positive for COVID-19, or are undergoing testing because they are considered at-risk, and this disrupts your staffing levels and service delivery, please contact your contract manager to discuss an appropriate response.
- COVID-19 Vax Risk Assessment Toolkit NCOSS
- Health advice for service providers Department of Communities and Justice
- COVID Safe businesses NSW Government
- COVID-19 Safety Plans NSW Government
- Important considerations for your organisation NCOSS – a preliminary checklist of questions and issues to consider for your service continuity planning for COVID-19 impacts.
- COVID-19 (coronavirus) response Department of Communities and Justice
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) information for NSW Health-funded NGOs NSW Health
- NGO sector update: Response to COVID-19 webinar (video) NSW Health
- Guidance: Process for NSW Health-funded Non-Government Organisation providers to request Personal Protective Equipment NSW Health
- Involving consumers in your health service or facility's COVID-19 response Health Consumers NSW
- Practice Guidance for Virtual Home Visits Department of Communities and Justice
- Aon Insurance Brokers and Risk Managers - has developed a range of COVID-19 resources for employers. Their resources include:
- COVID-19 Response Planning Preparedness Considerations – a comprehensive decision-making toolkit.
- COVID-19 Webinar: Protecting People and Operations (video) – a webinar and PowerPoint presentation.
- Supporting your employees during COVID-19
- Industry Planning and Preparedness Community Services Industry Alliance
- Scenario Planning Tool – Health Event Community Services Industry Alliance
- When things don't go to plan Australian Government – general advice on how to develop a business continuity plan during a crisis.
- Business Continuity Planning template Queensland Government
- Epidemic & Pandemic Policy Australian Institute of Community Directors
- Whole-of Society Pandemic Readiness World Health Organisation