Description of organisation and services offered
QImprove is a consultancy that works with the social purpose sector.
We provide practical, collaborative and flexible support at all stages of the service lifecycle including:
- Conceptualising new services
- Sourcing and applying for funding through tender writing and bid management
- Implementing new services, including all your quality management needs
- Reviewing and evaluating services.
We are based in Sydney, but welcome clients from across NSW and other jurisdictions.
Our point of difference
- We bring extensive sector experience and have worked with many Australian not-for-profits, as well as with government and for-social-purpose businesses
- We do what we say we will do and provide exceptional customer service
- We provide detailed proposals to ensure you know exactly what to expect, in line with your budget and expectations
- We use a collaborative approach to ensure our solutions are relevant and easy to implement within your context
- We don’t just develop recommendations, new tools, policies or service models – we support you with effective implementation
- We work in partnership with a small network of experienced and associated consultants who bring a range of complimentary expertise where and when needed, including data specialists, researchers and accountants.
Our service offering includes:
- Tender and bid management: We design and write winning tender submissions or grant applications. We have secured funding for existing and new services at State and Federal levels, and seed funding for new concepts.
- Service development, implementation and review: We support the implementation of new services and review existing services, with a view to improve service performance and achieve better outcomes for clients.
- Evaluation and impact measurement: We undertake high quality evaluations that provide credible evidence of program effectiveness and impact.
- Quality management: We help organisations to improve service quality and meet external regulatory standards.
Please refer to our website www.qimprove.com.au for more information about our services.
Valerie Rottger / Founder and Director
Founder and Director, Valerie Rottger, has deep community sector knowledge, having worked with not-for-profits of all sizes over the past 20 years, in roles ranging from service implementation to quality management, before setting up QImprove in 2016.
Her recent projects include writing many successful tenders for the aged care, family support and out-of-home care sectors and supporting both not-for-profits and businesses with entering and succeeding in the NDIS and aged care market. Valerie has worked with her team in transforming social enterprise cafes from loss-making initiatives to successful ventures and been involved in several social inclusion projects, including improving the engagement of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, CALD communities and refugees.
Valerie holds and Honours Degree in Development Studies, a Graduate Certificate in Community and International Development and a Masters in Not-for-Profit Management. She also has a certification in Project Management.
Trish Pockley / Founder and Director
Trish has over 15 years experience in the not-for-profit, corporate and government sectors. She has a passion for working with human service agencies and is renowned for her strong collaborative style coupled with her ability to deliver results.
Trish is a highly skilled tender writer and bid manager. She has helped organisations to secure funding at federal and state levels, elevating their service and funding growth. Trish has written successful tenders covering a wide range of areas including targeted and intensive family and child protection services, aged care and crime prevention.
She is also a proficient project manager and advisor, particularly in relation to quality management and helping organisations achieve accreditation or certification against regulatory standards.
Trish holds a Bachelor of Arts (Honours in Psychology).
Cherie Perith / Partner Consultant, Evaluation and Impact Measurement
Cherie Nay is a qualified and highly skilled evaluator with extensive experience managing diverse projects in the not-for-profit and university sectors, ranging across mental health, early prevention and child protection, public health, leadership and employability programs.
Her recent projects include undertaking mixed methods program reviews and evaluations with a focus on practice innovation and performance measurement. Cherie has worked collaboratively with many clients to develop program logics, organisational theory of changes and outcome frameworks which have supported service design processes, successful tenders and government submissions and the development of sustainable outcomes measurement.
Cherie holds a Bachelor of Environmental Science (Indigenous Studies), a Post Graduate Diploma in Community Development and a Masters in Evaluation.
|Contact name||Trish Pockley|
|Mobile number||0422 091 955|