QImprove is a consultancy that works with the social purpose sector.
We provide practical, collaborative and flexible support at all stages of the service lifecycle including:
- Conceptualising new services
- Sourcing and applying for funding through tender writing and bid management
- Implementing new services, including all your quality management needs
- Reviewing and evaluating services.
We are based in Sydney, but welcome clients from across NSW and other jurisdictions.
Our point of difference
- We bring extensive sector experience and have worked with many Australian not-for-profits, as well as with government and for-social-purpose businesses
- We do what we say we will do and provide exceptional customer service
- We provide detailed proposals to ensure you know exactly what to expect, in line with your budget and expectations
- We use a collaborative approach to ensure our solutions are relevant and easy to implement within your context
- We don’t just develop recommendations, new tools, policies or service models – we support you with effective implementation
- We work in partnership with a small network of experienced and associated consultants who bring a range of complimentary expertise where and when needed, including data specialists, researchers and accountants.
Our service offering includes:
- Tender and bid management: We design and write winning tender submissions or grant applications. We have secured funding for existing and new services at State and Federal levels, and seed funding for new concepts.
- Service development, implementation and review: We support the implementation of new services and review existing services, with a view to improve service performance and achieve better outcomes for clients.
- Evaluation and impact measurement: We undertake high quality evaluations that provide credible evidence of program effectiveness and impact.
- Quality management: We help organisations to improve service quality and meet external regulatory standards.
Please refer to our website www.qimprove.com.au for more information about our services.
|Contact name||Valerie Rottger|
|Mobile number||0405 665 388|