Dear NCOSS members,
Please be advised that the Board of the Council of Social Service of New South Wales (NCOSS) has resolved that the 2018 NCOSS Annual General Meeting (AGM) will occur at 10:45am on Friday, 23rd of November 2018 at NCOSS, Suite 301, Level 3, 52-58 William Street, Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011.
The AGM will be directly preceded at 10am by A morning with Commissioner Robert Fitzgerald - Addressing Deep and Persistent Disadvantage which all members are invited to attend (RSVPs to this event are also requested), and directly followed by the November Forum of Non-Government Agencies, which all organisational members are also invited to attend.
The following items are available for your information:
- a Formal Notice of Annual General Meeting
- an Agenda for the meeting
- NCOSS Audited Financial Report for the year ended 30 Jun 2018
- Minutes of the 2017 NCOSS Annual General Meeting
- Notice on retiring Board members
- 2019 Board Member Information
- Proposed Membership Fee changes
- Amended NCOSS Constitution (with markup)
- Information Memorandum - summarising the material changes to the NCOSS Constitution
- A voting proxy form for Corporate Members or for Individual Members, for use as appropriate to your membership type
Completed proxy forms must be returned to NCOSS no later than 10:45am, Wednesday 21st of November 2018.
We politely request that members RSVP or send apologies to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at the AGM.
If you need more information, please contact NCOSS on 9211 2599 or email email@example.com.