For the information of NCOSS members:
Please be advised that the Board of the Council of Social Service of New South Wales (NCOSS) has resolved that the 2017 NCOSS Annual General Meeting (AGM) will occur at 6pm on Thursday, 9th of November 2017 at Australian Technology Park, Exhibition Hall, 2 Locomotive Street, Eveleigh, NSW 2015.
Important update - Cancellation of election ballot
Due to a Board Member resignation late last week, the election ballot is now cancelled. Please note that it is no longer necessary to return the ballot papers to us.
The following items are available for your information:
- a Formal Notice of Annual General Meeting
- an Agenda for the meeting
- NCOSS Audited Financial Report for the year ended 30 Jun 2017
- Minutes of the 2016 NCOSS Annual General Meeting
- Notice on retiring Board members
- Board Member Information
- Amended NCOSS Constitution
- Information Memorandum - summarising the material changes to the NCOSS Constitution
- A voting proxy form for Corporate Members or for Associate (Individual) Members, for use as appropriate to your membership type
Completed proxy forms must be returned to NCOSS no later than 6pm Tuesday, 7th of November 2017.
We request that corporate members thinking of sending only one of their two delegates arrange a proxy for their second delegate.
We look forward to seeing you at the AGM.
If you need more information, please contact NCOSS on 9211 2599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.