NCOSS’s annual consultations are fast approaching!
This exciting regional conference series will be an opportunity to:
- Shape NSW peaks advocacy priorities for action, policy and solutions for change
- Hear from a local Minister/Shadow Minister
- Meet your local regional Members of Parliament
- Showcase local initiatives
- Network across local leaders and community
- Build your capacity through workshops
These 1-day state-wide conferences are in 6 key centres around NSW. Find the conference closest to you below and register today!
- 18 July - Coffs Harbour
- 25 July – Orange
- 31 July – Kiama
- 8 August – Parramatta
- 15 August - Newcastle
- 22 August - Wagga Wagga
We know that communities hold the solutions to the challenges they face. So over the past two years, NCOSS has been visiting communities around NSW to shape our advocacy and campaign agenda. Our members have been incredibly generous in contributing their time, energy and expertise to the development of NCOSS policy and advocacy.
In 2017, we are partnering with other peak bodies and government departments to build on that conversation; to identify what are the key issues for your community and what are the solutions that would make a difference.
The capacity building workshops in the afternoon will allow you to engage in streams that you will benefit from most and that are relevant to your work. Opportunities include the following (please note these vary based on region):
- Department of Finance, Services and Innovation: Demystifying procurement and engaging with the Social Innovation Council
- Law Reform Commission: Review of Guardianship Law in NSW
- I4G Pitch: Getting you pitch ready
- NCOSS: Building Power - Advocacy that achieves change
- fams: Outcomes is old hat – been there done that
- icare: A conversation with icare. Innovation, health and wellbeing.
- Spark Strategy: Building business models for financial resilience and social impact
- Consultation: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community led solutions
Attendance is FREE for NCOSS members. Not a member of NCOSS? Join here.
With thanks to our partners and sponsors