Resilient Australia Awards
The Resilient Australia Awards are a national program to recognise and promote initiatives that strengthen community disaster resilience. Applications are judged first at the state and territory level and winners become finalists for national judging and the chance to win a National Resilient Australia Award.
- Resilient Australia Business Award
- Resilient Australia Community Award
- Resilient Australia Government Award
- Resilient Australia School Award
- Resilient Australia Photography Award - People's Choice.
For more info and how to enter, please visit www.resilient.awardsplatform.com.
NSW Get Ready Community Award
The NSW Get Ready Community Award is an annual award that celebrates a NSW community that has made exceptional progress towards making their community more prepared and better able to recover from disasters.
Please visit www.emergency.nsw.gov.au/emsector/awards for more information.
Be quick - applications for both awards close at midnight on 30 June 2017!