Senior Research & Evaluation Officer
Relationships Australia NSW (Big Splash on behalf of RANSW)
About the role:
We are seeking a talented Senior Research & Evaluation Officer to join our Research and Evaluation team, based in Macquarie Park. Working within a dedicated team, you will make a powerful difference to people, families, and communities across New South Wales. Reporting to the Principal Researcher, this varied role will see you work collaboratively to support the implementation of the RANSW research & evaluation strategy to guide quality and innovation in service delivery.
There is a focus on quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis, and you will provide advice on effective and innovative research & evaluation methodologies. You will have the opportunity to mentor and support practitioners, students, and research officers in data collection activities; analyse data, and report findings in plain English. The annual base salary range for this position is $88,691 to $97,289 p.a., dependant on skills and experience.
About the successful candidate
To be successful in this full-time permanent position, you will ideally have:
- Postgraduate research-based qualification in psychology, social science or related topic
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in research, ideally with quantitative and qualitative experience
- High-level computer technology skills (Microsoft office and relevant research related software)
- Demonstrated experience in delivering quality research and/or evaluation outputs
- Excellent written/verbal skills
- High levels of discretion and an understanding of maintaining confidentiality and ethical standards
- A valid working with children check and a national criminal history check