Liverpool Women's Resource Centre
About the role:
LWRC is seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced applicants for the position of Service Manager, 21 hours per week. Classification SCHADS Level 7.
The Manager is responsible for providing leadership and strategic direction for the service under the guidance of, and reporting to, the Management Committee. Principle areas of responsibility include day to day management of the service, human resource, financial and risk management, promotion, partnerships, quality improvement, and compliance with key performance indicators, funding bodies and legislative requirements.
Your objectives are:
- To provide strategic leadership within LWRC including governance, service delivery and partnerships.
- To develop sustainable collaborative partnerships with community services, networks and other inter agencies.
- To generate and contribute to community building activities that build the capacity of women, especially woman who are marginalised by poverty, violence, social disadvantage and social isolation.
Your day to day responsibilities would be (but not limited to):
- Provide support, guidance, direction and leadership to staff and the organisation.
- Maintain accurate, transparent financial systems and ensure timely and accurate accountability.
- Ensure LWRC is compliant with all relevant laws, regulation, standards, contracts, service agreements, accountabilities and organisational policies and procedures.
- Oversee the preparation of funding submissions for LWRC as deemed appropriate.
- Continue to grow the service with a positive and feminist approach.
What are the benefits?
- Generous salary packaging
- Remuneration in accordance with the position requirements and your experience
- Ongoing training opportunities