Chief Operations Officer
Financial Rights Legal Centre
We are looking for a skilled administrator who can ensure there are adequate resources, facilities, systems and procedures in place to enable the CEO to direct Financial Rights’ work, manage staff and monitor and report on outcomes.
You will have:
- experience as a COO or Director of Operations within a significant organisation, or other relevant experience and ability in organisational management;
- experience working with or in the government or community sector, including an understanding of government funding processes;
- strong financial and human resource knowledge and skills;
- an understanding of, and commitment to, the principles of social justice, equity and access;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- expertise in technology, including client databases, to support Financial Rights’ operations; and
- the ability to be pragmatic and resourceful.
This is a five or four day per week position.
Financial Rights can provide an attractive remuneration package relative to the community sector.