Mobile Education Centre Educator
Kinchela Boys Home Aboriginal Corporation
The KBHAC Mobile Education Centre Educator is responsible for the delivery of Stolen Generations survivor led ducation programs under the banner of KBHAC. The programs are delivered to primary and secondary aged students, community groups and other audiences across metropolitan and regional areas of NSW. The school student programs align with the current NSW and Australian curriculum standards.
The Mobile Education Centre Educator is part of the KBHAC Education Program and is responsible for:
DELIVERY OF PROGRAMS
- Facilitate impactful KBHAC education programs to a range of target audiences
- Facilitate impactful KBHAC education programs to children and young people aged 10 - 18
- Ensure KBHAC Mobile Education Centre programs meet school’s relevant education needs, inclusive of all students and issues particular to each school.
- Establish and build relationships with schools and other community organisations and groups promoting the full range of programs and services
PROMOTION OF KBHAC
- Promoting KBHAC education programs as necessary or when requested
- Participate, in public awareness events as necessary or requested
- Successfully develop and nurture relationships with external stakeholders
- Conduct pre and post-visit administration including liaising with schools, coordinating Mobile Education Centre bookings and gathering feedback
- Develop and update resources to effectively deliver KBHAC Education Programs
MOBILE EDUCATION CENTRE
- Coordinate the logistics of the Mobile Education Centre (MEC)
- Liaison with schools to ensure the MEC arrives, the program runs, and the MEC departs efficiently and afely
- Ensure that high standards of cleanliness and safety are maintained in the MEC
- Coordinate maintenance tasks as required
KBHAC offers a flexible, supportive and friendly work environment and an attractive remuneration package including salary packaging options.
The position is a full-time role (38 hours per week).
This is an Aboriginal identified position. Aboriginality is a genuine qualification for this position and is authorised by section 14a of the Anti-Discrimination Act, 1977.