Family Referral Worker Full Time
CatholicCare - Diocese of Broken Bay
- Naremburn Location
- Full-Time Hours (38 hours per week)
- Max-Term contract (December 2019 to June 2020)
- Access to excellent salary packaging benefits
About the program
Join our vibrant, faith-based agency providing innovative social care services to 14,000+ children, young people, individuals and families in the Northern Metropolitan Sydney and on the Central Coast.
We are seeking a Family Referral Worker to join our Northern Sydney Family Referral Service based at our Naremburn Family Centre. This service supports vulnerable children and their families to access appropriate support services throughout the Northern Sydney region.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating and improving access to local services for vulnerable children and families by providing appropriate information, support and advocacy;
- Providing telephone and face to face services in community locations and clients homes;
- Making referrals to appropriate services and follow up;
- Promoting the Family Referral Service at Interagencies and meetings across Northern Sydney;
- As well as other duties specified in the attached Position Description.