ABOUT THE POSITION
Women’s Safety NSW is seeking to employ an Administration and Project Officer on a full-time contractual basis.
This position provides an opportunity to work within a representative state-wide peak body advocating for women’s safety, justice and wellbeing. It would ideally suit someone passionate about gender equality who has excellent administration and project coordination skills.
The position will be multifaceted. You will be working closely with the Chief Executive Officer, so the ability to be flexible in responding to priorities is crucial.
Activity areas will include the following:
- Administrative tasks: desktop publishing, membership administration, minute taking, and organising events.
- Other tasks: project work, liaising with the membership base and organisational partners, and collating feedback from the membership to inform policy.
Why join Women’s Safety NSW?
- Women’s Safety NSW is a feminist organisation and culturally aligns to feminist values and practices.
- We have a strong commitment to ongoing professional development and training.
- We offer a 35-hour full-time working week and flexible working conditions.
- Salary sacrificing available.
- Employee Assistance Program provided.
- Cultural leave entitlements.
We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds and experience, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people with disabilities, and women who identify as LBTIQ.