Family Support Workers in AOD Residential Rehabilitation Service (WHOS Rozelle Campus)
We Help Ourselves
As part of the We Help Ourselves (WHOS) organisation, the WHOS Rozelle campus has a dedicated Family Support team who support those clients entering our services wishing to enhance positive relationships with family, friends and children. We are located in the grounds of Broughton Hall, Lilyfield and require a Full or Part Time Worker.
- Minimum Cert IV in AOD/Community Services
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with AOD clients, preferably in a residential setting
- Sound written and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Commitment to work as part of a team
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Knowledge and understanding of the Therapeutic Community model
- Knowledge and understanding of Opioid Substitution Treatment and Harm Minimisation
- Current Drivers Licence
- Experience with F&F support networks, including FACS
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people are welcome to apply.