Manager - Specialist Programs
Relationships Australia NSW (Big Splash on behalf of RANSW)
- Newly created exciting operations management role!
- Work 9 days per fortnight; fixed term 2 year contract
- Salary packaging available
- Based at Macquarie Park
We are seeking an experienced and passionate individual to join us as Manager - Specialist Programs.
In this hands-on, client-focused role you'll make a powerful difference to people, families, and communities across New South Wales.
RANSW provides relationship support services for individuals, couples, families, and communities. We are a not-for-profit Australian organisation with no religious affiliations. Our goal is to promote relationships that are safe, healthy and resilient.
About the role
In this role, you will manage a range of bespoke programs across the RANSW network ranging from casework to parenting education. The key to success will be the effective management and engagement with program staff, funders and partners to ensure quality service delivery, reporting, and program implementation.
You will lead these programs and staff, develop, monitor and achieve annual targets while ensuring strong governance, accountability, reporting, and data accuracy.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Monitoring performance against annual targets and develop strategies to address gaps
- Reporting on reasons for variance and strategies to address
- Networking and building constructive relationships with relevant program funding
- Driving a positive performance culture with regular feedback and celebrating success
- Ensuring the programs are compliant with operational requirements of all State funding contracts
- Working will all stakeholders internally and externally for the achievement of program objectives
Who we are looking for?
This role is part-time, on a fixed-term two-year contract, working 9 days per fortnight, based in Macquarie Park with regular travel to NSW Centres. Your qualifications, skills, and experience will include:
- Significant experience at a Manager level (or above) at either a Community Services or Customer Service-oriented organization
- Proven leadership and people management skills; including stakeholder management
- Proven initiative and commitment to excellence
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Well-developed capacity to interrogate data and develop strategies to address identified issues