Greenacre Area Community Centre
We want to hear from, and talk to, people who are suitably qualified and experienced and can work as part of the staff team in a busy community centre. Ideally you will also be a registered BAS Agent or working towards achieving registration.
As part of the Greenacre Area Community Centre team, the role of Bookkeeper/Financial Administrator is to:
- Undertake all aspects of financial administration and bookkeeping in accordance with established policies and processes and work to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Ensure all financial obligations of the community centre are met.
In addition to the above, some of the duties and responsibilities of the role include:
- Preparing fortnightly payroll and implementing industry award
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Banking and receipts
- Preparing monthly Financial Reports for the management committee
- Undertaking regular back –up of electronic records
- Arranging for the destruction of paper records in accordance with the relevant policies and procedures
- Co-ordinating the annual audit and liaising with the Centre’s auditor
- Complying with ATO, DoFT and ACNC accountabilities in a timely manner
- Providing advice on new systems including on line systems and procedures as required
- Maintaining all financial and payroll records in accordance with relevant policies and procedures
- Preparing the Annual Budget and funding acquittals as required
- Maintaining the Assets Register
- Working in accordance with the Centre’s Code of Conduct
- Maintaining confidentiality and privacy of records