Child and Family Manager
About the Job
As a senior manager at OzChild you will continue the development and delivery of Functional Family Therapy in New South Wales. Provide clinical advice, manage, lead and support your teams and work with FACS and our developers to deliver effective programs. As the Child and Family Manager you will provide positive leadership to around 10 staff across 2 FFT-CW teams in Edgeworth and 5 staff in Tuggerah who form the FFT team.
More information relating to the 2 programs can be viewed here https://www.fftllc.com/about-fft-training/clinical-model.html
• Work closely with our partners and developers to ensure we are set up for success
• Ensure programs are adhering to accreditation requirements
• Support family preservation outcomes
• Report and provide feedback to our key internal and external stakeholders including FACS
• Ensure any barriers are overcome for therapists
• Ensure training plans are in place as well as learning and development in collaboration with developers
• Maintain and increase referrals though stakeholder engagement activities
• Based in Edgeworth you will travel to the Central Coast once or twice per week, in addition to time spent in Sydney to attend stakeholder meetings, team meetings and senior management discussions.
What’s in it for you?
A senior role at OzChild during period of sustained growth
An opportunity to be involved in the delivery of some of the most promising and effective programs in Australia that target vulnerable families and young people
A great employment package that includes flexible working, a great salary and a car or car allowance
A role based in Edgeworth with travel to Tuggerah and Sydney
Operational leadership and development opportunities including an Evidence Based Leadership Program
An inclusive and project driven leadership team around you
Supportive implementation and delivery functions to support you in your role
Managing a program that is the first of its kind in Australia
OzChild is committed to the employment of Aboriginal people and providing a work environment in which Aboriginal peoples' cultures, beliefs and values are acknowledged and respected, and in which the individual career goals and personal aims of Aboriginal staff are identified, promoted and achieved.
OzChild is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of diverse backgrounds to apply. This includes, but is not limited to, those from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse and LGBTIQ communities