Case Manager - Family Preservation and Restoration
Anglican Community Services (Trading as Anglicare)
Case Manager – Family Preservation & Restoration
- Are you passionate about children and their need for a stable, safe and caring family environment?
- Do you want to further your career in Family Preservation and Restoration by making a real and lasting difference in the lives of families?
- Join our warm, friendly and supportive culture!
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- University qualification in Social Work, Psychology or Welfare/Community Services or related degree
- Demonstrated ability to engage families at the point of initial contact, build relationships of trust and cooperation, promote the change process
- Working knowledge of issues and experience in working with children and families who are experiencing domestic violence, child protection issues, parent drug and alcohol misuse, parenting skills, child behaviour management, learning difficulties, parental mental health and/or social isolation
- Knowledge of child protection and family support processes
- Proven ability to work effectively with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander (ATSI) and/or Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) organizations and communities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience preparing case summaries and completing family reports
- Current Working with Children Check and NSW or National Driver’s Licence
Note: May occasionally require evening or weekend work
If you genuinely care about children being safe and able to thrive with their family and you share our vision, mission and values https://www.anglicare.org.au/about-us/our-values/ …we welcome your application to join us, as we work to see Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
Anglicare - Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.