Women's Community Shelters
Applications Closing: Friday, August 30, 2019 - 17:00
The purpose of the Shelter Manager position is to:
- Manage and coordinate the provision of service from a case management perspective to the women accessing the Parramatta Womens Shelter.
- Supervise, support and develop the staff team and oversee volunteers.
- Report to and resource the Parramatta Womens Shelter Board.
- Work collaboratively with the Parramatta Womens Shelter Board in the management of the office and administration of the service.
- Develop and maintain links and referral pathways with accommodation and housing services, other relevant services and the community.
- Aim to develop and maintain a service of quality that is a place of safety, security, comfort and confidentiality for clients.
Date posted: 08 August 2019