SENIOR RESEARCH & EVALUATION OFFICER
Relationships Australia NSW (Big Splash on behalf of RANSW)
About the role
This is a key position, working in a small team, where you will help design and implement the whole RANSW research & evaluation strategy to guide quality and innovation in service delivery.
Reporting to the General Manager: Quality, Outcomes and Research, this role will contribute to quantitative and qualitative research and evaluation with a focus on quantitative data collection and analysis. The successful candidate will mentor and support practitioners, students and research officers in data collection activities; analyse data; and report findings in plain English.
Some of the duties would include:
- Contribute to the design and implementation of ongoing evaluation framework;
- Undertake quantitative data collection, analysis and reporting;
- Support employees to understand evaluation methodologies and collect evaluation data.
Who we are looking for?
This is a full time position working 5 days per week.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Post graduate research-based qualification in psychology, social science or related topic
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in research
- High level computer technology skills (Microsoft office programs and research related software)
- Demonstrated experience in delivering quality research and/or evaluation outputs
- High levels of discretion and an understanding of maintaining confidentiality and ethical standards
How to Apply
We enjoy salary packaging and a number of non-salary benefits that have been designed to assist in our personal and career growth and wellbeing.
For more information about the role and details on how to apply, visit the link below: