Case Management\Outreach Support Worker
Swinson Cottage Family Centre
PERMENANT PARTTIME 21HRS PER WEEK
Swinson Cottage Family Centre is an innovative community based early intervention and Placement Prevention Service.
The Centre aims to reduce the incidence of further abuse and/or neglect through the provision of services to families.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced person to undertake this challenging role. Swinson Cottage is a Community Based Child Protection Service providing support to families within the Blacktown Local Government Area.
- Degree or Diploma in social work/science, welfare or community service OR 2 years relevant case management & Outreach experience
- Knowledge and understanding of child protection issues
- Group work experience
- Excellent organizational, time management, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Current driver’s license
- Knowledge Child Protection legislation
- Computer Skills
- Early childhood experience
- Understanding of Strength Based Practice
- Knowledge of Early Intervention & Placement Prevention (EIPP) data system
Wages and conditions in accordance with SCHADS Award.