Swinson Cottage Family Centre
PERMENANT PARTTIME 28HRS PER WEEK
Swinson Cottage Family Centre is an innovative community based early intervention and Placement Prevention Service.
The Centre aims to reduce the incidence of further abuse and/or neglect through the provision of services to families.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly experienced person to undertake this challenging role. Swinson Cottage is a Community Based Child Protection Service providing support to families within the Blacktown Local Government Area.
- Tertiary qualifications Community services & Management
- Knowledge and understanding of child protection practices and legislation NSW
- Knowledge of WH&S, EEO principles
- Experience in direct delivery of services to families
- Experience in overseeing staff and Case management/plans
- Demonstrated experience in Program development
- Excellent organizational, time management, written and verbal communication skills & computer skills
- Demonstrated high level of experience in conflict resolution
- Experience in working with CALD communities
- Current Driver’s License
- Early childhood experience
- Understanding of Strength Based Practice
- Knowledge of Early Intervention & Placement Prevention (EIPP) Data
Wages and conditions in accordance with SCHADS Award.