Culture & Benefits
A career with Mission Australia will offer you rewarding experiences, opportunities for advancement and the chance to make a difference to the lives of Australians in need. We have an innovative and friendly culture guided by our values of compassion, integrity, respect, perseverance and celebration.
To ensure our employees feel valued, supported and celebrated, we provide a range of employee benefits including:
- Salary packaging of $15,900 in tax-free pay per year (details via Advantage)
- Discounted childcare rates with participating centres
- Parental leave and the ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Generous discounts with hotels, travel insurance and major retailers
- Volunteering opportunities and flexible workplace practices
- Free, confidential counselling services via our EAP
- Discounted health care with Medibank Private
Diversity & Inclusion
Mission Australia is an inclusive employer. We celebrate our diversity and strive to reflect contemporary Australian society and all the communities in which we work, in order to better serve our clients. We welcome and encourage applications from Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse people, People with Disability, Sexually and Gender Diverse people, people with lived experience of adversity and from people of all ages.