Western Sydney Community Legal Centre
Applications Closing: Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 17:00
- To answer incoming calls.
- To prepare correspondence to clients and other general financial administation.
- To enter data on client contacts and use other computer applications such as spread sheets.
- To keep records of incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- To file papers and documents on client and other CWCS files.
- Adopt and promote the philosophy, constitution and programs of the organisation.
- To participate in developing policy and procedure in conjunction with the Coordinator, other staff and the Manager.
- To participate with other staff in the day-to-day running of the Centre, under the direction of the Manager when exceptional circumstances apply.
- Attend staff meetings. Attendance at other meetings in accordance with work plans and/or CWCS goals.
- Participate in staff development and training activities relevant to the CWCS.
- Identify and participate in training to assist and improve service delivery.
- Maintain an awareness of and implement organisational Occupational Health and Safety and Equal Employment Opportunity guidelines where necessary.
Date posted: 18 June 2019