BROKERAGE/INTAKE ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Relationships Australia NSW (Big Splash on behalf of RANSW)
- Seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Intake Administration Officer
- Part-time opportunity working 3 days per week
- Based in Parramatta/ Harris Park
- Fantastic opportunity for those seeking a work/life balance
- Salary Packaging available
Relationships Australia NSW (RANSW) believes everyone is entitled to positive, supportive and healthy relationships. Our work is centred on building strong family relationships and community connections. As a leading independent non-profit organisation, we focus on those in greatest need, and we conduct our work with respect for difference and social inclusiveness.
We are looking for a Brokerage/ Intake Administration Officer, to join the team in Wattle Place at Harris Park/ Parramatta. If you have a background in managing brokerage, administration and Support, and would enjoy making a positive social impact through the work you do, this could be the right role for you.
About the role
In this role you will provide brokerage, intake and administrative support to a range of programs delivered at Wattle Place.
Some of the duties would include:
- Providing quality customer service in a warm & empathic manner;
- Coordinate and process brokerage requests;
- Intake assessments of new clients;
- Data entry, maintain accurate data collection and record systems;
- Management of financial transaction and accurate documentation;
This is a fixed term maternity leave contract until 08 May 2020, working part time 3 days a week.
About the successful candidate
- Minimum of 3 year's experience in a role requiring the collection and assessment of client/customer information;
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in administering programs and/or activities that include a strong component of financial transactions;
- Experience working with clients or within services that work with vulnerable people who have complex support needs
- Understanding of the history of institutional and out of home care in Australia and of the issues/ barriers faced by Forgotten Australians and Former Child Migrants and the long term impact of out-of-home care on childhood development.
- High level skills in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of programs