Senior Policy Officer
St Vincent De Paul Society NSW
The primary objective of the Senior Policy Officer role is to provide policy advice on governance matters and undertake key projects regarding organisational governance. The role will support a wide and diverse range of internal stakeholders in the development and implementation of policy across directorates.
The Senior Policy Officer is responsible for:
- managing the Organisational Policy Project and supervising junior policy staff
- managing the organisation-wide Policy Working Group
- maintaining an organisation-wide policy register
- reviewing and updating existing organisational policies, and conducting research to support the development of new policies
- drafting of both corporate and operational policies appropriate for a social service delivery agency
- managing stakeholder consultations, policy approval and documentation processes
- providing executive support to the Board and State Council as required
The Senior Police Officer will report to the Manager, Governance. Please click here for a copy of the Position Description.