Alcohol and Other Drug Workers (WHOS Rozelle Campus)
We Help Ourselves
We are looking for enthusiastic & motivated A&OD workers who are willing to work shift work as required including days, evenings (includes a sleep over shift) and weekends.
- Minimum Cert IV in AOD/Community Services
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with AOD clients, preferably in a residential setting
- Sound written and oral communication skills
- Group work skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Harm Minimisation
- Commitment to work as part of a team
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Drivers Licence
- Computer literacy and word processing skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the Therapeutic Community model
- Knowledge of Opioid Substitution Treatment
Remuneration: Negotiated based on qualifications and experience equivalent to SCHDSI Award. Applicants offered a position are required to provide a Police Record Check.