Who we are
CareSouth is a spirited, truly local community based organisation with a dynamic and bold vision to make a difference 'every day'. Working across the state, we seek to inspire each other and the communities in which we operate. Our purpose is to influence and support the safety, development and empowerment of children, young people, adults and communities.
About the Role
CareSouth is looking for a General Manager of Client Services. This newly created position presents an exciting opportunity to shape the service delivery of a values-based organisation into the future during a period of significant sector change.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the General Manager of Client Services is a high level strategic leadership position within the Executive team. This position is responsible for overseeing all CareSouth’s operational services across the state, ensuring service and funding targets are met by fostering a culture of services excellence and innovation.
CareSouth seeks an individual who is willing to travel, who deeply understands the human services sector, has management experience in a child and/or client-focused organisation to lead and inspire staff across a broad geographic area.
To be successful in this position you will be able to demonstrate your experience against the Key Focus Areas of the role.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of contemporary issues impacting the sector
- Extensive experience in service coordination
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage change
- Extensive experience in contract management
- Ability to think creatively and foster a culture of energy and innovation
How to Apply
To apply for the position please submit:
- A covering letter outlining your interest in the position.
- A CV (no more than 4 pages long)
- An outline of your experience against the Key Focus Areas (no more than 6 pages)
For more information about the role refer to the information pack or contact Maree Walk on 0407 453 548 for a confidential discussion.
If this sounds like you then be bold and apply today. Applications close COB Friday, 5th April 2019.
What’s on offer for you?
At CareSouth we recognise that the work you do every day is what makes our organisation great. We want to reward that and be an organisation that you are proud to be a part of.
To recognise the work you do we offer:
- Concessional leave, to be taken between 25 December and 1 January each year
- Above award rates and salary packaging entitlements up to $15,990.
- Vehicle and mobile phone
- Tailored professional development pathways
- 24/7 access to our online eLearning system
- A compassionate, supportive and inclusive culture that encourages you to be bold, big-hearted and determined.
At CareSouth we are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We strive to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for our organisation.
NOTE: All positions are subject to a Working with Children/Vulnerable Peoples Clearance and Satisfactory National Police History Check.