Female Doctor wanting to Make a Difference
Penrith Women's Health Centre
We are looking for an experienced female General Practitioner to work either 1 or 2 days per week and is keen to use her skills and experience to contribute to women’s wellbeing in Penrith and surrounding areas.
Are you an experienced GP with an interest in Women’s Health, who would like to:
- Help disadvantaged or vulnerable women get the support and treatment they need for women’s health issues in a safe environment?
- Take the time to deal with patients holistically, from routine tests through to interaction with other health services such as counselling, specialist services or family violence support?
- Be supported by further training to fulfil this work e.g. how to screen for domestic and family violence, Vocational Training or other Women’s Health related topics and practices.
You might be looking to scale back your current time commitments, or supplement another part time position, or perhaps you are caring for family and would like to work part time with predictable hours.
How it Works
- The first appointment is at 9.30 a.m. and the last appointment is at 3.30p.m.
- 30–60 minute appointments, which are all bulk billed
- Follow-up phone calls and administrative time in your day
- 60 minute lunch break between 1p.m. and 2p.m.
- Untaxed “salary packaging” component of $611 per fortnight, plus
- Superannuation @ 9.5% (superannuation guarantee percentage)
- Long Service Leave accrues whether Casual or Permanent Part Time
Flexible work hours – we offer either 14 hours or 28 hours per fortnight, but have the flexibility to adjust to your needs if our service requirements can still be satisfied. We are particularly mindful of Workers who have caring responsibilities.
You will have a MBBS and be registered to practice medicine in NSW, and also be, or be willing to be, accredited, at PWHC cost, to provide medical terminations of pregnancy from (Marie Stopes International).