Asset Maintenance & Project Officer
Mission Australia (General)
Due to an exciting growth period, we have a brand new opportunity for an Asset Maintenance & Project Officer with stellar people skills and asset maintenance experience to join our Coffs Harbour team!
In this unique position, you will get to develop and maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders across the asset team, manage contractor performance by carrying out property inspections (i.e. highlighting defects/non‐compliances issues) and will also be responsible for conducting scope inspections, managing various project works and completing audits.
Reporting to the Asset Manager, you will also oversee maintenance requests and monitor the invoice process for tenants at MAH (whilst considering budgets) and will be a driving force in achieving positive outcomes and excellent customer service in accordance with community housing guidelines.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Provide responsive, professional and dedicated service to clients of MAH to support tenant satisfaction
- Assist the Asset Manager by managing projects including liaising with contractors, consultants, LAHC and Council and updating all relevant work spaces
- Assists the MAH team maintain good governance and administration by keeping accurate records, files and information to the relevant systems and provides accurate information to management
- Sytematically audit outsourced maintenance contractors to ensure compliance with WHS, environmental management and code of conduct requirements
- Regular inspections to be carried out to ensure properties are managed from a repairs and maintenance and stock condition point of view