General Manager (Operations Manager) (PT)
2Connect Youth & Community
2Connect Youth & Community is:
- An Internationally accredited and Award winning not-for-profit
- Empowering People and Creating Change for Positive Futures
- An ethical, high quality organisation which leads a diverse suite of holistic and reputable support services relating to youth and family, education, employment, alcohol and other drugs, mental health and homelessness.
- Providing prevention, early intervention and responsive services to reconnect young people with their family and education, reduce domestic and family violence, support mental health and wellbeing, reduce drug and alcohol harms, stabilise housing, secure employment & embrace diversity.
- A leading specialist in working with young people aged 10-25 for over 28years, which also supports families, individuals and community
Previously known as St George Youth Services, 2Connect has recently been awarded 2018 Best Youth Service of the Year in NSW (Highly Commendable Award) ! 2Connect has also been verified under ISO.9001 International Quality Standards
Due to expansion, the newly created position of General Manager (PT 21hrs pw) will support the CEO through organisational management in a compliance focused position. This includes human resource/staff management and operational management. The General Manager will provide quality services in line with the mission & vision, objectives, values, organisational policies, key performance measures and funding agreements.
Key responsibilities include: managing priorities and monitoring the work flow of 2Connect, maintaining Quality Management system to ensure compliance, providing human resource/staff management (including supervision & support of personnel/staff), assisting with marketing/public relations, and ensuring Work Health safety compliance.