Corporate Services Manager
Riverwood Community Centre Inc
We are seeking applications from highly motivated and experienced candidates for a fulltime management role.
The successful candidate will lead the Corporate Services functions for the organisation.
You will be a collaborative professional with exceptional management skills. Experienced in financial management, human resources, asset and facility management, work health and safety, information technology, quality assurance, marketing and administrative services.
You are a confident, proactive, hands on Manager with excellent people management and communication skills at all levels. You are renowned for your ability to “get the job done”.
Reporting to the CEO, the Corporate Services Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining robust financial management systems and practices
- Delivering effective and efficient corporate services across the organisation.
- Building a strong integrated team approach to the Centre’s operations and service delivery.
- Providing leadership as a member of the management team.
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement.