Wesley Mission Community Services
- full-time position: 12-month contract
- based in Carlingford
- have a direct impact on saving lives
- events management role
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
The Wesley LifeForce Suicide Prevention Program is an exciting initiative providing suicide prevention training and community networks. We are currently expanding this effort nationally through additional government support.
Throughout the year Wesley LifeForce hosts various events to support those bereaved by suicide as well as those working to address this issue, nationally. Through your initiative, personality, and passion, you will build relationships and manage events in locations across Australia. Additionally you will provide portfolio and administration support to the Group Manager of Wesley LifeForce Suicide Prevention Services.
- experience in event management, preferably in the not for profit sector
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- strong organisational skills
- excellent customer service skills
- ability to multi-task, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- experience in taking minutes and meeting management
- proven administration experience
- understanding of Governance
- Employee Support Program
- Access to discounted Health and Travel Insurance
- Career growth and training opportunities in a valuable sector
- Attractive tax saving salary packaging