Relationships Australia NSW (Big Splash on behalf of RANSW)
- Seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Administration Officer
- Based in Sydney CBD
- Leading NFP organisation
- Salary Packaging benefit available
Relationships Australia NSW (RANSW) believes everyone is entitled to positive, supportive and healthy relationships. Our work is centred on building strong family relationships and community connections. As a leading independent non-profit organisation, we focus on those in greatest need, and we conduct our work with respect for difference and social inclusiveness.
We are looking for an Administration Officer, to join the team in our Sydney City Centre. If you have a background in Administration and Support, and would enjoy making a positive social impact through the work you do, this could be the right role for you.
About the role
The Administration Officer is responsible for administration support and maintenance across the range of programs delivered at the Centre which involves an active, integrated working environment.
Some of the duties would include:
- Providing quality customer service in a warm & friendly manner;
- Data entry, maintain accurate data collection and record systems;
- Invoicing, accounts receivable and petty cash administration;
- Ensure compliance with WHS policy & procedures in line with organizational policy;
- Maintenance of equipment, supplies and premises.
This is a full time position working 5 days per week. Days of work ideally will be Tuesday to Saturday. There is an option to negotiate work part time hours but the successful candidate must be available to work Saturdays and no less than three days a week.
About the successful candidate
- Demonstrated experience in delivering quality administration and customer service to internal/external customers
- Excellent written/verbal skills and attention to detail
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office programs, data entry systems, electronic diary and email systems and file management.
- Provide examples of your attention to detail;
- Describe your experience in handling confidentiality and sensitive information