As the Team Leader for Client Services, you will be responsible in ensuring the delivery of a responsive frontline services to clients from various backgrounds including clients with complex needs.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will be required to:
- Manage and monitor the human, financial and physical resources allocated to you and work within budgets
- Be responsible for all frontline client service functions including managing reception and all client service enquiries in the region Provide regular policy and program advice to managers in relation to the development of property and service plans
- Manage the performance and development of the team, ensuring that organisational standards are met
- Formulate various reports to monitor community needs and trends and provide direction to relevant parties
- Prepare high-level projects documents, business case proposals, reports and submissions for senior management
- Support the Regional Manager in preparation of tenders and EOI when necessary
- Effectively coordinate, advise and lead the team and ensure that a diverse range of training and development activities are available
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with service providers across the area
- Maintain high levels of support to all stakeholders
- Develop good working relationships with external and internal stakeholders
This pivotal position will provide guidance, support, collaboration and cooperation to the asset, community development, services and stakeholder engagement teams of Mission Australia and Mission Australia Housing as well as external stakeholders including Local and State Government.
At Mission Australia, no two days are the same, so you will also need to be customer-centric in your approach, self-motivated, flexible and extremely organised. Mission Australia is a complex matrixed organisation, therefore your ability to drive outcomes and demonstrate strategic and high-touch leadership skills will be key to your success.