Bobby Goldsmith Foundation
The Financial Counsellor is a key member of the Client Services team, and has responsibility for:
- Provision of financial counselling services;
- Program development;
- Operational management;
- Partner Relationship management
The position is offered as a permanent part-time role and is subject to a 6 month probationary period, with an immediate start.
Ideally you will have the following skills and experience to offer
- Current accreditation as a Financial Counsellor with FCAN
- Experience providing financial counselling services
- Strong communication skills
- Diploma of Community Services (Financial Counselling) or working towards.