Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) Assessment Officer
- Central East Sydney – [Canterbury and Botany]
- Full time fixed term contract until 30th June 2018 (with possible extension)
- 38hr week - Monday to Friday
- Central East Sydney Locations
- SCHADS Award Level 3 Pay Point 1
Odyssey House seeks an experienced alcohol and other drug professional to work with a dynamic new team in the new and expanding Odyssey House Community Services programs. These programs are non residential and will be located in the Central and Eastern Sydney region. (Botany/Mascot)
The AOD Assessment Officer will provide the initial point of contact for clients, and services referring clients, to Odyssey House (OH) Community Services. They will conduct screening and assessments, evaluate eligibility, provide information and arrange appropriate services according to client needs. They will assist with creating linkages to relevant support services that will enhance recovery outcomes for clients. The Assessment Officer will contribute to the support of clients who are awaiting service provision.