Fairfield City Settlement Action Plan Coordinator
CORE Community Services Ltd
Background to the Fairfield City Settlement Action Plan
The aim of the FCSAP is to contribute to positive settlement outcomes for all refugees and vulnerable migrant groups in the Fairfield Local Government Area through a coordinated and concerted effort by agencies based in Fairfield City. It emerged as a proactive response to the influx of vulnerable people with complex needs settling within Fairfield City. CORE Community Services and Fairfield City Council took the lead in facilitating the development of the FCSAP. It is a community owned initiative that adopts a place based approach.
What you will be responsible for
The role of FCSAP Coordinator will include but not limited to the following:
- Support the Secretariat as directed by the secretariat;
- Work closely with lead agencies in the implementation of their action areas;
- Responsible for the delivery of the FCSAP communications strategy;
- Follow up actions and recommendations from Working Group meetings;
- Collect, compile and analyse data;
- Write quarterly and annual reports;
- Convene and provide secretariat support to the Community Advisory Group;
- Actively educate clients and their communities about FCSAP;
- Promote FCSAP among clients and their communities.