Support Facilitator (Partners In Recovery)
Partners In Recovery (PIR) aims to improve systemic responses to and outcomes for people with severe and persistent mental illness who have complex needs, through the provision of support facilitation and coordination services. Using a recovery-oriented and person-centred approach, Support Facilitators work to actively engage with consumers and their networks to facilitate their improved wellbeing through better coordinated and integrated service delivery. Support Facilitators work with consumers to seek solutions to complex issues in a creative, flexible and resourceful manner in order to promote individualised recovery processes. The ultimate objective of this role and the PIR initiative is to improve the system response to and outcomes for people with severe and persistent mental illness who have complex needs.
Who we’re looking for
You will be involved in:
- Facilitating better coordination of clinical and other supports and services to deliver ‘wrap around’ care individually tailored to the person’s needs;
- Assisting consumers to access the National Disability Insurance Scheme and coordinate their plans;
- Strengthening partnerships and building better links between various clinical and community support organisations responsible for delivering services to the PIR target group;
- Improving referral pathways that facilitate access to the range of services and supports needed by the PIR target group;
- Promoting a community based recover model to underpin all clinical and community support services delivered to people experiencing severe and persistent mental illness with complex needs.
A current Driver’s Licence is an essential requirement for this role.
To apply, follow the LINK provided and complete the online application form, attach a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role/s.
At Aftercare we are driven by a single purpose – to continue to champion our commitment to collaborative learning and recovery.
Aftercare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.