Intensive Support Case Manager
CORE Community Services Ltd
- Exciting opportunity to empower Young People achieve positive outcomes
- Full time position until June 2020
The position will provide intensive support, outreach and flexible, specialist services that accord with principles of self-determination and meet the needs of this vulnerable target group within a transitional housing setting. The Position would be required to work as part of a large team and also, at times, in isolation providing intensive support services to young people between 12-24 years within the South Western Sydney district.
The position would function under the supervision of the Intensive Support Team Leader.
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Supporting the implementation of strategies as defined in agreed client's case plans towards their outcome on a day to day basis.
- Work closely with young people within transitional housing and support them to move towards independence
- Assist clients to achieve their living skills inventory outcomes as identified by the case managers
- Support and resource clients with access to information
- Respond and support to clients with a flexible approach to their emotional needs
- Work with the Early Intervention team if needed, to Engage, assist and support family mediation