Upfront Admin Assistant
CORE Community Services Ltd
Based at our Cabramatta head office, the Administration Assistant is the key interface between the organisation and our Clients. You play an important part in providing a safe and supportive environment for residents and other workers, to uphold the strictest confidence of information pertaining to service clients and staff.
Provide administration and customer service support to the team and our Clients. The role will be based within the relevant service area and be responsible for providing first point of contact for Clients to engage the service, provide high quality customer service, daily support to staff and our Clients. It is expected that you balance multiple tasks simultaneously, while providing a high level of service. This role requires a high level of interpersonal and organisational skills, be pro-active, punctual, have a pleasant phone and personal manner, accurate typing ability (data entry), and familiarity with Word, spreadsheet and Outlook is required.
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting Centre users and answering the phone
- Respond to enquiries from public, clients, other organizations and suppliers appropriately and in a timely manner
- Develop, implement and maintain service files & documentation and promotional material through different mediums
- Produce & publish quarterly newsletter and organize distribution
- Ensure that the preferred and most cost effective maintenance services are selected and ensure security of property in storage
- Liaise with and assist case managers and team leaders to ensure client intake information is accurately and comprehensively recorded through the intake tool
- Liaise with clients on wait list to offer early intervention support and referrals
- Support Intake when needed
- Assist all internet and telephone referrals by providing up to date information on appropriate other services