Senior Couple & Family Counsellors
Relationships Australia NSW (Big Splash on behalf of RANSW)
- Part time role working 4 days per week
- Leading NFP organisation
- Exciting opportunity based in Sydney City Centre
Are you an experienced Senior Couple and Family Counsellor?
We have opportunities for highly motivated and innovative Senior Couple & Family Counsellors to join our team. These position is based in our Sydney City Centre. If you have a background working with complex, high needs couples and families and have a passion for making a positive social impact through the work you do, this could be the right role for you.
About the role
Senior Couple and Family Counsellor will provide quality couple and family therapy clinical work to clients consisting of - individuals, couples and families which may include children and groups. Some of the duties would include:
1. Provide Counselling and manage complex and challenging cases;
2.The successful candidate will apply additional skills in areas of:
- program development;
- project coordination and administration;
- specific program coordination;
- supervision/ mentoring of less experienced workers;
- training to external clients;
- additional duties as required by the manager.
3. Participate in related clinical activities;
4. Participate in case consultation / supervision.
This role is a part time position working 4 days per week including Saturdays based in Sydney CBD.
About the successful candidate
- Post Graduate qualification and training expertise in Relationship Counselling or equivalent with an understanding of the systemic approach with substantial experience;
- Minimum 5 years of clinically supervised counselling experience;
- Self-management and ability to work within the organisation's ethical framework, policies and procedures;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in team;
- Practice experience in the provision of supervision will be required;
- Efficient administrative skills including the use of information technology and data bases for communication. Evaluation and data collection;
- Demonstrated capacity to provide quality customer focused care.