Applications Closing: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 17:00
The position provides administrative and database support to the NCOSS team.
- Provide administrative assistance and support to the NCOSS team.
- Provide first point of contact for NCOSS (reception and phone).
- Database management and maintenance of all client details including adds/changes/deletes to client information, placement of job ads as requested by clients onto NCOSS webpage through the database, management and distribution of the Jobs Newsletter via the database, percentage checking of client information.
- Maintenance and updating of e-newsletter and other mailing list information for adds/changes/deletes.
- Management and responsiveness to incoming emails from staff and clients for meeting rooms, and for management of the all meeting room and info@ncoss inboxes and the distribution of the information that comes in to the inboxes.
- Undertake data entry and other relevant tasks on the website and other information systems as required and in accordance with relevant guidelines.
- Act as a point of contact for NCOSS members in relation to meetings, forums, consultations, events, information dissemination and other services.
- Provide support services as required to Admin and Events Manager and Operations Manager (including travel arrangements, catering, papers and minutes, forums, meetings, workshops, seminars and events).
Date posted: 11 May 2017