This role is primarily responsible for planned and reactive maintenance as well as Work, Health & Safety of multi-sited facilities in Sydney.
- Manage a portfolio of properties
- Permanent Full-Time opportunity
- NFP Salary Sacrificing available
An opportunity now exists for a self-starting Facilities Officer with Work Health Safety experience to join our dedicated and purpose driven team.
We are looking for an innovative, progressive and inspiring Progressive Learning Centre (PLC) Principal to lead and grow our PLC. Working closely with the Odyssey House Board, one of your first tasks will be to lead an implementation of high quality learning and development opportunities for our residents and clients through ongoing evaluation, development and professional learning.
This specialist role is primarily responsible for the Quality and Clinical Improvement systems in Odyssey House NSW.
- Lead and manage the Quality Improvement Framework and program
- Monitor the success of Odyssey House client programs
- Support staff through Quality Improvement change.
- Lead and manage the Quality Improvement Framework, and quality improvement...
The specific opportunity is to run play-based resilience workshops from Term 3 2019 before and/or after school – specific days to be confirmed but availability on Mondays is helpful. The workshops will take place on the Lower North Shore, Northern Beaches and in the Inner West. There may also be the opportunity to run full-day holiday camps in these locations.
Role description: Resilience...
- Newly created exciting operational role!
- Work for a leading Not-For-Profit Organisation
- Work 9 days per fortnight
- Salary packaging available
- Based at Macquarie Park
We are seeking an experienced and passionate individual to join us as...
This position undertakes assessments and provides advice, support and education concerning contacts made to the Child Wellbeing Unit and identifying potential responses by Department of Education and/or other organisations to children or young people at risk of harm.
- Ensure the aims and objectives of the Meals on Wheels service are implemented through providing assistance and administrative support for the effective delivery of the Meals on Wheels service
- Maintain and enhance the quality of life and independence of clients applying Client Directed Care (CDC), Wellness and Rabblement model within the CHSP target group living in the Inner West of Sydney according to the level of need ...
Part time (9 hrs/week) - Wed/Thur (during school terms)
Will be required to work extra hours for childcare during parenting groups & sick/annual leave, as necessary.
.Join a dynamic and passionate team of Early Childhood Educators, providing supported playgroup programs to the Randwick & Botany local community.
Our Vision: To provide a service that is accessible and inclusive of...
This position has six primary functions:
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Engagement Marketing Project Officer - Western Sydney University
Western Sydney University’s Office of Marketing and Communication leads activity to develop the image, branding, positioning and marketing of the University, ensuring its desired strategic position is clearly communicated internally and externally.
The Teams provide guidance and assistance in the areas of Brand, Marketing and Advertising, iMedia and Design, Internal Communications, Media and Public Relations, Print Services, Social...
This is a part time position at 25.5 hours per week – to be worked over 3 days (Monday & 2 other days), with the opportunity to work an extra Saturday morning once per month.
- Be part of a collaborative community based Organisation
- Competitive Remuneration Package including above Award conditions
We are a community based Organisation with an established presence in the City of Canterbury Bankstown and...
Western Sydney University's Office of Marketing and Communications is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Marketing Coordinator to develop and implement marketing plans and activities related to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment.
You will play a key role in the coordination of creating marketing materials, developing targeted communications, and implementing recruitment...
Case Work and Support Worker - Specialist Homelessness Service - CatholicCare Western Sydney and Blue Mountains
Houses to Homes – a Specialist Homelessness Service within CatholicCare Western Sydney & The Blue Mountains - is seeking a full-time Transition Casework and Support Worker.
The Houses to Homes team is responsible for the provision of services to empower pregnant and parenting young women aged 16 – 25 years, and their babies/children who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. These services include transitional housing and support...
Senior Case Manager - Family Preservation and Restoration - Anglican Community Services (Trading as Anglicare)
Senior Case Manager – Family Preservation & Restoration
- Are you passionate about children and their need for a stable, safe and caring family environment?
- Are you an experienced Case Management professional with a strong desire to make a difference in the lives of families?
- Our staff are mission-hearted...
Australian General Practice Accreditation Limited (AGPAL) and Quality Innovation Performance (QIP) have exciting opportunity for a Consultant - National Development Team.
Based in Inner Sydney the purpose of this role is to contribute to business development strategies and activities that result in regional client retention and growth. The initial focus of this role will be engagement with Disability service providers in the Health...
Reporting to the Executive Director and working closely with the Board of Governance the Operations and Compliance Manager is responsible for leading the Alliance’s HR, finance, IT, membership, communications, legal / risk & compliance functions. Supporting the needs of the Alliance in...
Reporting to the Director Programs and Development and working closely with the Training and Education Coordinator the Programs Coordination and Capacity Building Manager is responsible for developing and managing the Alliance’s LGBTI health and wellbeing programs including, but not limited to, mental health and suicide prevention...
Wesley LifeForce Suicide Prevention Program
- six month fixed-term contract
- based in Carlingford (Sydney)
- provide vital support to suicide prevention trainers
- challenging work with like-minded people
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most...
- Work for a leading Not-For-Profit Organisation
- Based in Sydney city - Barrack street
- Exciting combination of operational and stakeholder management
- Full time role
- Salary packaging available
We are seeking a highly experienced and passionate leader to join us as...
Be a leader in social justice and make a real difference to people’s lives.
For 35 years we have been tackling difficult issues that have a significant impact upon people experiencing disadvantage. We have a reputation for getting results and creating sustainable, systemic change.
The Principal Solicitor manages PIAC’s legal practice, with a particularly focus on leading innovative and strategic public interest litigation in...
BROKERAGE/INTAKE ADMINISTRATION OFFICER - Relationships Australia NSW (Big Splash on behalf of RANSW)
- Seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Intake Administration Officer
- Part-time opportunity working 3 days per week
- Based in Parramatta/ Harris Park
- Fantastic opportunity for those seeking a work/life balance
- Salary Packaging available
• Part Time - 2 days
• Hillsdale Location close to public transport
• Use a capacity building approach in delivery of Aboriginal programs
The City Life directorate delivers personalised and public services to enhance community life, including family, aged, leisure and cultural services.
This role is responsible for developing and maintaining close relationships with the Aboriginal community, as well as...
- Leading Not-For-Profit Organisation
- A fantastic opportunity to join the existing team of Relationship Educator/Group Facilitator
- Casual employment opportunity based in Penrith
Relationships Australia NSW (RANSW) believes everyone is entitled to positive, supportive and healthy relationships. Our work...
About the Role