We are offering an exciting opportunity to join our team in the role of Case Manager – Northern Sydney East SHS with experience working in youth SHS programs. This position will provide you opportunities, challenges and rewarding involvement.
|Job Board||NCOSS Community Jobs|
|Job Category||Care & Support Work|
|Job Field||Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander|
|Employment Basis||Full Time|
Related tertiary qualifications.
- Experience working with young people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness
- Minimum of two years’ experience in case management with complex clients
- Initiative, commitment and a willingness to strive for the continual improvement in providing quality, flexible and ethical services to young people and families in the community.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Own car with comprehensive insurance.
- Ability to be flexible with week day working hours from time to time.
- Responsive with the ability to manage sometimes unpredictable events, and to prioritise level of need within SHS client load both semi-independent and supported transitional clients.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Applicants who do not meet the essential criteria won’t be considered.
When you work for Taldumande you will be offered:
• Training, development and succession planning opportunities.
• Competitive salary depending on experience
• Salary packaging benefits.
• Family friendly, flexible work environments.
We will require a "Working with Children Check" and Police Check under the Commission for Children and Young People Act 1998. We are an EEO Employer and are committed to principles of Diversity. We are a non-smoking workplace.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send a letter addressing the selection criteria along with your resume to email@example.com.
Include the following in your application;
How many years' experience do you have as a case manager?
Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Do you have experience working with young people with complex needs?
Have you completed a qualification in community services?
Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
Taldumande Youth Services
Taldumande Youth Services is a lead charity committed to supporting vulnerable and homeless children, young people, and their families. The dedicated team at Taldumande responds to crisis, provides accommodation, restores wholeness from family breakdown and prepares individuals for success in life. Based in Northern Sydney and the Northern Beaches, Taldumande supports young people from all across Sydney, and has a range of highly successful homelessness, family, and young offender programs.
|Phone number||02 9460 3777|