Due to a senior staff member upcoming retirement, Richmond Community Services Inc. has an exciting vacancy coming up 2023 for a Manager of a thriving NGO - based in Richmond, NSW. This is an opportunity to become a leading member of a highly proactive and dedicated team - starting work with us in early 2023.
This position is offered at SCHADS award Grade 7.1 with salary sacrifice options for 28 hours per week, Mon - Thurs.
|Applications Close||February 2, 2023|
|Job Board||NCOSS Community Jobs|
|Job Category||Executive & Senior Management, Leadership and Management|
|Job Field||Community, Community Awareness/Development/Engagement, Neighbourhood|
|Employment Basis||Part Time|
- Tertiary qualifications in management and community services and demonstrable extensive experience of successful management in the NGO sector
- Demonstrable experience of project management, successful funding applications and fundraising, experience of successful marketing NGO activities to ensure access - particularly for the disadvantaged
- Demonstrable experience of Financial Management across a range of disciplines including preparation of budgets, budget monitoring, preparation for annual audit, accountability to funders, wages and payroll, online banking, asset management, working with a variety of different funders
- Demonstrable very high-level IT skills including all MS Office programs, Internet and email, Facebook and other social media, , providing day to day support to staff and working with a server, telecommunications, reporting via online portals and interactive PDF formats
- Demonstrable experience in community development and program development, working in partnerships with other organisations, developing joint projects and working with networks and interagencies
- Demonstrable experience of human resources management, providing staff supervision, including one-on-one sessions and performance appraisals, working with a multi-disciplinary team
- Demonstrable experience of working with an NGO volunteer management committee
- Demonstrable experience of developing policies and procedures
- Demonstrable experience of working with volunteers and management of volunteers
- Understanding of social policy and commitment to social justice
- Understanding of current WHSIM requirements
- Flexibility around tasks and working in a small NGO
- Tertiary qualifications and experience in related discipline - such as counselling/social welfare
- Experience of working with DoCJ, DOHA and DSS funded services
- Experience with DEX reporting
- Experience of updating and maintaining a website
How to Apply
Please note: CV’s/ Resumes will not be accepted. Applicants must meet the selection criteria and fill in the RCSI bespoke application form which can be requested from email@example.com 02 4588 3501.
Closing date: 12 noon 3rd February 2023, interviews 14th-16th February, start end of February/early March 2023.
For an application pack please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 4588 3501 Mon – Thurs
Richmond Community Services
|Phone number||02 4588 3501 Mon – Thurs|