This position delivers culturally appropriate services through the Aboriginal Child Youth and Family program to Aboriginal families with children 0-17 years.
|Applications Close||September 11, 2021|
|Job Board||NCOSS Community Jobs|
|Job Category||Social Work|
|Job Field||Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander|
|Employment Basis||Full Time|
Qualification in social work, social sciences, welfare or related discipline
- Qualification in social work, social sciences, welfare or related discipline
- Experience providing casework to children, young people and or families
- Demonstrate your understanding of the issues affecting Aboriginal families, including homelessness, mental health, drug and alcohol and domestic violence
- Experience working with families with child protection concerns
- Experience facilitating groups
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience in developing professional and interagency relationships
- Proven ability to maintain accurate and thorough case notes and complete reporting requirements to the highest standard
- Competence in use of keyboard and standard PC software including excel
- Current full drivers licence and access to a vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- NSW Working with Children Check Clearance & Criminal Record Check
Terms and Conditions of Employment:
Macarthur Family & Youth Services works under the Social, Community, Home Care & Disability Services Award 2010
The post is subject to a probationary period in accordance with relevant industrial instruments during which your performance will be reviewed. During this probationary period, either party may terminate the contract by giving the appropriate notice.
The main place of work will be at 16 King Street, Campbelltown.
There will be variable sites of work dependent on service delivery needs.
How to Apply
To receive the information package and selection criteria please contact the administration team on: 02 4620 4667 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application will need to include:
1. Your current resume
2. Statement against each of the Selection Criteria outlined in this Job Description
Please email your application to the Director at: email@example.com
If you have questions relating to the position please contact Kerin Carpenter on: 02 4620 4667
Macarthur Family & Youth Services