The caseworker will be responsible for day to day provision of family support.
|Applications Close||April 12, 2021|
|Job Board||NCOSS Community Jobs|
|Job Category||Social Work|
|Job Field||Family, Children and Youth|
- Qualifications in social work, social sciences or related discipline.
- Qualification in social work, social sciences or related discipline
- Experience providing casework to children, young people and or families
- Demonstrate your understanding of the issues affecting families, including homelessness, mental health, drug and alcohol and domestic violence
- Experience working with families with child protection concerns
- Experience facilitating groups
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience in developing professional and interagency relationships
- Proven ability to maintain accurate and thorough case notes and complete reporting requirements to the highest standard
- Competence in use of keyboard and standard PC software including excel
- Current full drivers licence and access to a vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- NSW Working with Children Check Clearance & Criminal Record Check
This is a Fixed Term Employment Contract until March 2022 back filling for Maternity Leave. An extension to the Contract may be possible depending on maternity leave requirements.
How to Apply
To receive the information package and selection criteria please contact the administration team on: 02 4620 4667
If you have questions relating to the position please contact Jaya Kunjaboo on: 02 4620 4667
Please email your application to the Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm, 12 April 2021
When progressing to interview you will be required to provide referees including your most recent Manager / Supervisor.
Macarthur Family & Youth Services
Our strategic plan gives a high level overview of the aspirations and purpose of the organisation, identifies the organisations priorities for future strategic directions and defines key performance indicators that include:
Goal: The quality of the lives of our clients improves as a result of the services we provide
Goal: Our staff are professional, capable, innovative, and work collaboratively to successfully achieve MFYS’ Mission and Vision.
Goal: We have strong strategic partnerships and community networks that ensure our clients receive specialised support that assists them to achieve their goals
Our future sustainability
Goal: MFYS is an organisation with strong and effective governance and which demonstrates good practice across all areas of the service.
|Contact||Macarthur Family & Youth Services|