An exciting opportunity exists for someone with excellent client relationship and employee management skills and experience to join Bobby Goldsmith Foundation’s (BGF’s) Client Services team in this senior role.
Your primary focus will be to manage a dedicated team of case workers and case managers to deliver quality services to improve the quality of life for people living with HIV. You will also be responsible for building strong relationships and referral pathways with service partners.
This is a permanent, full-time role working 76 hours per fortnight, based in Surry Hills, Sydney, conveniently located near Central station and other public transport routes.
|Applications Close||November 8, 2020|
|Job Board||NCOSS Community Jobs|
|Job Category||Care & Support Work|
|Employment Basis||Full Time|
- Tertiary qualification in social work or related filed
- Proven experience in managing and developing a team of workers
- Dynamic leadership and organisational skills
- Experience in successful change management outcomes
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Experience in working with client databases
- An understanding of the key issues both now and in the future facing PLHIV
The annual salary for this role is governed by the SCHCADS Award and is graded Level 6. This equates to approximately $85,000 p.a., the final salary dependent upon skills and experience. A superannuation contribution of 9.5% is paid by BGF.
You will be working in a supportive work environment that includes flexible working hours, leave loading and non-taxable fringe benefit salary packaging options.
The position is being offered as a permanent full-time role working 76 hours per fortnight and is subject to a 6 month probationary period, with an immediate start.
How to Apply
- Please email a covering letter together with your CV to email@example.com. for the attention of Andrew Buchanan, Compliance, Research and Operations Manager.
- Additionally you will need to comprehensively address the essential criteria listed above.
- Only applicants who are legally eligible to work in Australia will be considered.
- Should you have any questions about this role, please talk to Andrew on 02 9283 8666.
Bobby Goldsmith Foundation
BGF is Australia’s longest serving community-based HIV organisation committed to providing support and care to enable people living with HIV (PLHIV) to thrive.
Founded in 1984, BGF delivers a range of psychosocial supports that address issues of long-term social isolation and economic poverty for people living with HIV in NSW and SA.
Services include direct financial and practical assistance, financial counselling, community support services, and programs that build resilience and self-management using a client-centred, strengths-based, trauma-informed model of care.
BGF is an Equal Opportunity employer, and encourages persons with a lived experience of HIV to apply.
|Phone number||02 9283 8666|