Further information on COVID-19 vaccines
Find out how to get a COVID-19 vaccination, including booster shots, here.
The Commonwealth Department of Health has plain English information about COVID-19 vaccines and boosters. This includes:
- how vaccines work
- dosage and side effects of vaccines approved for use in Australia
- factual information to counter myths and misinformation, and
- boosters, and
- vaccine information in multiple languages.
NSW Health also has a lot of information on vaccinations, targeted to different audiences - start from here to find the information you need.
- COVID-19 vaccination: information for the NSW community NSW Health
- Clinical guidance resources for medical professionals NSW Health
- Immunisation services during COVID-19 NSW Health
More information can be found at these links below:
- COVID-19 information in languages other than English NSW Government
- COVID-19 vaccinations and the workplace Fair Work Ombudsman
- Information for aged care providers and workers about COVID-19 vaccines Australian Government Department of Health
- Information about COVID-19 vaccines for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People National Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation (NACCHO) and National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance (NCIRS)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Program: Multilingual communication toolkit NSW Government
- Provider alerts - Coronavirus (COVID-19) NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission - includes updates on the vaccines rollout for registered NDIS providers.
- Australia's COVID-19 vaccination rollout to include visa holders Australian Trade and Investment Commission
- Recommendations for developing COVID-19 vaccine communication materials National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance (NCIRS)